my camera is one of my most-priced possessions... with it I can take photos of everything that catches my attention...
i am a street photographer first and foremost, more than being an event photographer...

header photo taken by my better half, Jeremy Sauza Cruz before our Canon 550d, Leigh, died. I meant took a hiatus. but in faith that she will be restored. :D

enjoy my photoblogs as i try to mirror my days with these photos!

P.S. my blog's name is Through Angel Eyes because I get compliments for my eyes a lot. One guy said I have ethereal eyes, while one called me Angel Eyes...

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Isaiah 40:13

Last February 1, me and my guy was at the bay area watching the sky, the bay and the birds and I was taking photos with my handy but busted yet reliable Nikon D40. I was having fun taking photos of the birds even though I only had a kit lens but nonetheless, the birds were such a sight and they seem to be playing with me and my camera because they would swoop down near me, they would pass directly in front of my lens or do tricks in my sight. One of them though was at the right place at the right time and we just made a decisive shot together. What followed after the shot was a Bible verse popping into my mind. Here's the photo and I hope you all get refreshed and inspired by it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment